Monday, October 15, 2012

Music to Hobbit By - Galadriel

The Hobbit is coming!  Or at least the first part, and I'm getting more excited.  My daughter is still too young (she's only 3), but we've started reading the book together on the odd time that's she's interested in sitting still for a while and listening to me read.

I did teach her to stand on the porch and shout "WINTER IS COMING!" at the top of her lungs, but that's something for when she's quite a bit older... and for when I'm not in the room or even aware that she's watching it.

So in anticipation of the Hobbit, here is a Middle-Earth-themed track written and performed by Paul Galewitz, an old family friend.  Yes, I know Galadriel isn't in the Hobbit.  But this is a cool tune anyway:

  03 Galadriel by Jeremy Murphy 8


No comments:

Post a Comment